Thursday, January 20, 2011

You are wondering about Japan, right?
I thought I would just be really honest about how I am feeling and then we can all continue praying just with a more unified vision for it.
Most days I don't want to go to Japan, and most definitely not Tokyo.
Everyday I think about it.
I have made so many excuses... But God you didn't say when. You only said Japan, not Tokyo. I could just do a short term mission. I could just go to a smaller part of Japan. Maybe by the coast? I could wait till I am older. Who will support a 19 year old? I can just go to UAF for one year, and then see.
They are all great arguments for a while but then I start to pray about it, and God reminds me that I promised to push on the doors. That he has confirmed to me the base in Tokyo. That he has never failed me. Right now, I am living in Norway, living in his perfect plan.
Yesterday, Fransiska, a missionary to India told her testimony about being there. She was in the same place I am. She did not want to go to India but now she sees why it was her who needed to be there.
God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment