Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hungary? YES!

I get to go to Budapest, Budapest. I get to Budapest, traalalala!
New information on outreach:
Dates are: March 7th - April 2nd
I will be in Vienna most of the time but we are traveling to Hungary!
Budapest: April 4th - April 20th (this isn't fo certain but with in a few days...)

Random plans:
Our main goal is to love on people.
The first week we are there we are going to be working with 2 other teams in an evangelistic event! Our part is creative entertainment. :)
In Budapest we are hoping to do a lot of evangelism through art and bringing color and life.
For our debriefing we are hoping to stay in the mountains of Austria, you know the hills are alive!

Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. Sa-WEET! I loved it there. I can't wait to see your pictures! So beautiful. Love you sister.

    ReplyDelete