Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creative Project.


This week we are preparing for a community event in Ă…lesund with our subject being loneliness. The event will take place in May and will be a combination of an exhibition and performances. This whole week we are working together in groups on making something for the event with the subject of loneliness. I joined Andre', Gareth, and Andrew in making a photography collection for loneliness.
Yesterday, I did a lot of research on loneliness and actually started feeling lonely. Along with this came the first tears of homesickness. So it wasn't the most pleasant experience. But it made me really connect. It was really worth it because... today we came up with some really great ideas and it is looking pretty fantastic. We wanted to focus on being lonely in a room full of people. So a series of photographs are coming together.
Also I am working on some words to go with the photos but everything I write just seems okay, so I need to spend a lot of time with it tomorrow.
After this week we will be done with the main events and art, so in May we will add all the filler pieces.

Photo credit
1: Subject: Marianne Gerber
2: Photo: Andre' Skjeggestad
oh and Cher cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment