Thursday, November 25, 2010

OUTREACH!




Today I found out that we are going to Austria and Hungary possibly Czech Republic for my outreach. We are going to be doing a bunch of different things possibly including helping with preparation to start a YWAM base in Vienna, homeless ministry, street evangelism and art, and working with modern day slavery. We will be there for 2 months in the spring. The other groups are going to France, South Central Asia, and East Mexico.
THIS IS MY TEAM! A really good one. :)
more details later!
If you would like to support me in my endeavors you can send a check made out to me and put YWAM in the memo. I have paid my self and gotten scholarships for 62% of everything now I just need a little more. Thanks.
Mail it to:
Janet Arneson
P.O. Box 2938
Soldotna, AK 99669
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment