Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quote

I have an obsession with quotes. I think it is something about the short snips of wisdom that can be found. Or maybe it is just the format the cute quote marks are like a speech bubble and then there is a dash with a name making that person instantly important, or even better the lack of a name.
I don't know. I'm weird.
But I thought I would post this one, because I never know when I will find it again! I could be married, and that would just be a foolish move! so here it is...
"The mother-in-law frequently forgets that was was a daughter-in-law." -- Author Unknown

Beware of many more random quotes to come. I was actually going to give you a quote on forgiveness cause that is what we learned today but I wasn't able to find it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment