Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Happy Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for:
a God who loves me and likes me,
my family,
my old friends and new my new ones,
that mail can travel around the world,
airplanes, art, apples, austria
bikes, bumpers, Bible, blog readers
chocolate
dark chocolate
every kind of chocolate
father, fun, fun father
grownups, groovy, grownups who say groovy
happy campers, home, holiness, ham,"I love you"s, jumpers, June, kites, kilts, lamps, mother, music , night time, New Years, "Oh my stars! (and stripes)", packages, quilts, running, rivers, sunflowers, stars, singing, travel, training, truth, unicorns hanging on my wall, voices, vulnerability, wishes, x, YWAM, zillions more.
Today we are celebrating this evening, the Americans are preparing, entertaining, and informing our European friends of this beloved holiday.
This photo was taken by Katie, my mom sent us our little turkey and Katie LOVES it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment