Wednesday, September 29, 2010

view.

 
 
 
 
I just thought I would share some photographs I have been taking. I started my first video assignment today. Subject: God's Character, this is also the topic of our teaching this week. This is our first week of a completely normal schedule, with dishes and everything! We have so many awesome different things. We have one on one, small group, intersession groups, and community outreach. Then we have Thursday night supper at the staff's houses, morning chores everyother week. I have breakfast dishes which we are already getting super fast at! Then we have a Wednesday chore which I want to tell you about with pictures, but it is super great. Anyways, busy busy... And then every Friday we have creative day along with once a month we get a whole week of creative!
blessings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment