Friday, October 1, 2010

address.

 
 
Hello, my lovelies.
This week I found something from my mom in the mail, and I LOVED it!
So in high hopes of some notes I thought I would give you my address in a place where you can always find it! Handy, I know!
So here it is. Make sure to go into the Post Office because you can't just willy nilly send regular stamps to Norway. It cost like $1 or $2.
Sadie Arneson
Asemulvegen 5
N-6018 Alesund
NORWAY


Today, I am enjoying CREATIVITY!!!!! It is creative friday, so I am hanging out in the film room. We made a 1 to 2 min little video just to show an idea and have something to start with. So, mine is just a sketch of what I hope it will be. Mine is mostly shots of dancing feet. I thought I would keep it simple for the first one. This week our teaching by David McDaniels, a missionary to Japan, was great. The head knowledge is sinking down to my heart! My biggest surgery was that God is creative! I knew this, he created the earth. But this time I realized that he is an artist, and a weird one, so he must like my art and want it to glorify him! It is a sunny October 1st.
blessings.
love,
A Girl in Norway
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment