Monday, September 27, 2010

she's happy in the sunshine.

Hi Hi!
It is sunny here!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! So everyone at the base is walking, biking, running, smiling, and taking in the beautiful view! It is lovely to feel the warmth on my face. Yesterday (Sunday) was marvalous. The only thing that is planned is meals so we get a lot of hangout time. So Katie and I went down to the coast and hung out on the rocks. Then I got to go on a bike ride with Alida, my beautiful copper haired Norwegian friend with a heart of gold and a voice of an angel. GOOD DAY!
Today, the sunshine was invited by us as we did one on one with staff. This morning we had teaching with David McDaniels. We are learning about the character of God. This man is HILARIOUS and has challenged me already. This week is going to be so good. Please pray that God will reveal his original intent for my life and that I will change into that.
We talked about Japan today. My heart is breaking for these people, .01 of this nation knows the life that God can give. Pray for them.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment