Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some pictures.

Worst post cards I have ever seen... you would think they would actually make one with a good design!
Tried the back away method with a slow shutter speed and was quite pleased.
One of the many beautiful buildings that I stumbled upon while walking on my free times.
Awesome man.

So I haven't really said anything... about what I am doing. Basically I am slacking.
Last week we did street art and evangelism, it went really well. The week ended in an event with entertainment and a message on Saturday and Sunday, some people got saved and a lot of people that we had met and invited from the streets came. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you've said almost NOTHING. Fail, Sadie. Fail. But I have enjoyed looking at your pics :) Ugh this is all so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete