Monday, February 21, 2011

lovely links.

I am a internet explorer. I love to find artsy things. I share some of what I find but not very often, so here are somethings that I have found and my little commentary on each.
You should watch this. It is fantastic.
The Voice of Injustice
(The part about Christians is what we have been learning about, being a disciple and not hiding in the Christian movements and circles, giving our 10% to the needy and judging those who smoke outside grocery stores.)
My Utmost for His Highest
(I like to read it almost everyday, I challenges me to be all God's)
This and this.
(Artsy videos that I really like)
Juice Box Camera
(Who doesn't want one of these?)
Vintage Photographs
(From after the Depression, pretty amazing)
Back to the Future
(A really great photography series, that is funny and weird.)

Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Love your artsy, passionate heart my friend. Hope all is well :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete