Sunday, February 20, 2011

crown me.

 

 

 

 

I had the best birthday!
Friday, I turned 19. It started with a delightful waffle breakfast in bed, made by Lyndsay and Kelly, which Katie ate with me, then I put on this fabulous new dress that Alida gave me. Then I put on my crown and drew some wiskers for a really great walk where I showed Katie a magical little river. On our walk we made a friend named Marco who started talking to us because of our wiskers. Then for dinner we had really huge hamburgers that Gareth and Justin made. Aubrey desinged me a fabulous card and gave me a headband, and Katie gave me this really awesome little kid book, the only down side it is an animal theme... I got to skype my family and open a box of presents from them. Then I went to Gabby's with Caroline, Aubrey, and Katie where we celebrated some more with Gabs, Silvia, Josephin, and Amy where Aubs and me recieved cards and gifts and had lots of fun! The uke even got brought out for some singing. The reason I mention all the gifts is I am in YWAM, and nobody has any moola, but that doesn't stop people's generous hearts from over flowing into cards, food, and gifts, but then they give you quality time too! It was wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: