Friday, February 11, 2011

a start.

Today I started filming for the music video. I still have so much work to do, but today was really fun. I got to hangout with all my friends in the music track and have them wear sill things. I can´t decide if I want total quality control all the time or if I like the cheep look. meh, I am just thinking while writing. I want to find a style, but I guess that probably takes a lot more movies and time. I need to have some brain storm sessions. Hopefully, I will make a sneak peek sometime soon, but you know how things like that get pushed to the back of the mind and then they fall out. So right now I have 70 shots, but I think I need like 400, or more. Back to the drawing board. I just said that to be cool, I don´t have a drawing board, I use my computer to write out shots/ideas and random scraps of paper.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're totally cool now that you've referenced a drawing board. Maybe when you're done with this project you can reward yourself with marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. that would be good. marriage. meet any male models from 19-22 with a love for all things manly and godly?

    ReplyDelete