Thursday, February 10, 2011

list.

dinner smells especially delightful tonight.
creativity sometimes flows but other times you must go on an adventure looking for it.
the snow is so pretty but discouraging my running.
one good conversation is worth 20 trivial ones.
laughter during teaching is inappropriate unless the man infront makes a joke.
the words Japan and Tokyo are still running through my head every hour.
me and Jesus have been hanging out more.
I never want to live in a room this small with 3 girls ever again.
I love my room mates.
missionaries come off the field most commonly because their is not enough support.
the church has plenty of money they are simply not generous and focus funds in temporary things rather than eternal things.
yes, I am quite frustrated with Christian spending right now.
this week we are learning about missions.
I am so happy to see more of the sun these days.
outreach is fast approaching.
I have not bought a single item of clothing in almost 6 months.
please pray for me, with outreach prep and health. TAKK
dinner is in 10 minutes and I can't wait.
I now sound like a heifer.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. The line about the heifer made me laugh out lout. Literally. none of that lol stuff, this was the real deal. I wish you were close so I could buy you some clothes. I am praying Japan and Tokyo slow down in your head enough for the picture to become much clearer. I smiled when I read about Christian spending... I think we could have a good convo about that... loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes, I think this was a pretty good post.
    good feed back. thanks.
    dude. I need to call you. I am way behind on contacting people. shoot.
    cheerio.
    and mucho loves.

    ReplyDelete