Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pahaha.

I can look at my "stats" for this blog, see where people are linked from to get to it, see how many views I get a day, a month, or all time, and a lot of other things. So I was looking to see if anybody other than my mom reads this, to my relief, there are more. :)
But I came across a list of countries that read it, it actually is kinda wrong because I have 47 views from Russia... now unless I have a stocker in Russia, I think it actually is counting someone in Alaska as being from Russia! haha.
I just find this hilarious...hope you do too. :) However, if you aren't from Alaska, don't worry about it.

2 comments:

  1. haha I know!!!! I have some hits from India! I seriously went through all my friends to see if anyone was in India....

    ReplyDelete
  2. India! wow! haha, I think Lars is the culprit since his lives in Fairbanks.

    ReplyDelete