Tuesday, November 30, 2010

script

So I am writing a script for my final project, which I won´t be filming till this spring but we are starting to work on it. It isn´t going too well. I really don´t want cheesy and I think I am so concerned with this that I am throwing out ideas before they are fully developed.
The assignment is to make a 4 to 6 minute video that tells a story (introduction, climax, and some falling action). Not exactly my style, I like stop motion, event videos, and short films that don´t tie up the ends. My first script was actually pretty good but we have no professional actors and I just don´t really want to risk my whole project on some random person´s performance. Also, I needed a dad and old man which is hard because most people around here have accents. I think maybe I will make a Norwegian cast and go with a foreign film if an idea fits, that would be kinda fun! So while pondering what, what, what I should do, to avoid starring at a blank screen I started searching vimeo for some inspiration. It really didn´t help... BUT I FOUND A SWEET VID!!!

Bottle from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment