Monday, November 1, 2010

blessings.

When I first got here during the sessions, BLESSINGS, was a theme. It struck me but I thought it was just because it was a reoccurring theme. But I was wrong, this word has continued to be whispered to my heart thought out the last 7 weeks.
So today, I thought that I would share with you 4 of my blessings here. I have found many special friendships here, many more than these...
Katie, Alida, Aubrey, and Wendi. These girls have blessed my life over and over already. I try not to think about the days when we will say farewell.
Story time!!!

When I left, My mom wrote out her prayer request at a ladies Bible study. One of them was for me, my trip, and such. Bev Mckinley got her index card of prayers and when she prayed she asked the LORD to bless me with a roommate who would be a 'kindred spirit' (like Anne of Avonlea). Katie is God's sweet reply of "yes, I want my Sadie to know my Katie". Yet another reminder that He is Good.
Thanks for you prayers, just one of a million examples that he hears.
(adapted from my Mama's email.)


So these here are some of my lovely lady's God's gifts to me every single day. Together we live, laugh, pray, and mother whichever one of us needs it.
He is good.


note: click on the 4 picture with me and Wendi, it is pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment