Saturday, October 30, 2010

upside down.

I know I already posted this picture, but I like it a lot and thought it would go with Katie's musings today. We went to the post office to pick up a package from my mommy. yeah! On our way back we laid on the AstroTurf fields, as I played with the fake blades of grass I ask "Why do they even bothering making it green?" The conversation progressed to purple grass. Then Katie said something awesome. She pondered God turning everything crazy for just one day, making the grass yellow, the sky green, turning trees upside down... Then would people turn to God?
It reminded me of the people living around Noah, he told them about water falling from the sky... this had never happened before. When it happened did it feel like all the rocks turned purple?
think about it
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment