Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I bought my ticket.

I don't have my full support yet but I purchased a one way ticket to Tokyo, Japan with a short stop in the conveniently located islands of Hawaii. Right now I am fretting about packing and if I am in the right to go to Japan. Who am I?
On a lighter, everyday-kind-of-note, I have some visitors staying in my room over the weekend while I am gone on a trip to the city. This ment I had to REALLY clean my room, and realize again that I am a pack rat of paper, whether it be cards, magazine clippings, a string of words for a future song on a receipt, a lead sheet, the list goes on. As I relocated jotted notes, a multitude of hair accessories, and clothing I couldn't help look around my room and wonder what these visitors would deduct from my living space. What will they imagine me to be, just from my quilt clad bed and half covered walls? I hope good things. Also, I halfway hope they are as snoopy as I am, to redeem for my invasions of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment