Monday, January 2, 2012

what the good man said...

I got to go to my favorite church last week. It is an hour and half drive from my home but when I make the distance to visit a dear sweet friend, we go. The message was talking about what the gospel means for family, for children and parents. Rather than try to reiterate the whole thing I will tell you this, I was realigned in a wonderful, New Years kind of way.
Each day I battle with the flesh, and every time I give in I must pay the consequence. God he loves me the same as before however normally the consequence effects my relationships and that is a rough way to pay.
So here is to a brand new year, may my spirit be strengthened, my flesh be deprived of sinful satisfaction, and may my God be glorified in word and in deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment