Friday, January 20, 2012

Do you like the huge photo of the bearded man in a sweater?

(in a previous post)
I liked this sweater so I was going to post it but I did it the short cut way and he ended being quite large, this made me laugh quite a lot, so I decided to keep him.
cred: american apparel model.

My days are spent huddled in warm places for the last couple weeks because of frigid temperatures ranging from -27F to -7F. When I venture from the house in my lovely woolen scarf, red down coat, mittens, headband, and wool socks it is only for the essentials, work and friend dates. I am hoping for some clouds to roll in so I can go for walks again. It has encouraged much more reading, tea, enjoying the fire place, and online shopping for cashmere sweater deals.

Bonus today: I got to see four moose on my way home. I really love them. Poor things in this weather, can you imagine!?


No comments:

Post a Comment