Monday, May 16, 2011

the randoms of today.

Well, this weekend I made a video with my dear Aubrey for her 1 year mark of dating her boyfriend. I find it pretty hilarious. Find it here.

Today, I saw the cutest kid in the word, Jeanette Marie and she had a shovel with a long shovel and was pretending it was her crutch... She wants to be like me! So cute! I wish I could bring her home.

I started actively working my final project today. I went and bought some pots and plants, so that they can be destroyed and I shot a little bit when the rain finally subsided.

Currently, I am sitting in the studio recording the song that I am doing my video to with Brian and Alida.

Tomorrow is 17th of May with is NORWAY day. So we eat a lot of fabulous food, go to a parade, and dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment