Sunday, May 8, 2011

"I'm out"

Today we played some volleyball... then.
I went swimming in the sea.
Behind a factory.
Fully clothed.
repeat 3 times.
I forgot it was salty.
The ladder we climbed up was super sketchy and we all got barnacle cuts.
It was quite delightful and I got some crazy out of my blood.
Then we rolled down a hill.

Then I left, by myself suddenly. Only saying a quick "I'm out." I guess no one really heard me. I think I have a brain malfunction of some sort because I do this. Totally engaged one second and then abruptly I feel the need to leave, in that minute. Impulsive and unpredictable, generally it comes off as rude or moodiness, both wrong but understandable and two qualities which I would rather not be associated with.


1 comment:

  1. swimming in the sea?!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuun! P.S., I will be home until the end of June and then maybe a couple days at the beginning of August (going commercial fishin!), soooooooo I would LOVE to do a camping trip one weekend before I go out fishing!

    ReplyDelete