Sunday, May 22, 2011

ending.

Currently, I am fading out. I have taking all the pictures and art off of my wall and cleaned out the closet. I started putting things in m suitcase and it is really nice, a bit premature considering I will be here for 2 more weeks but I got motivated and I feel it is natural. I need a long time to process things so I guess it is good to start early.
A bitter sweetness is coming over these last days with my sweet friends. We are all excited for the reunions we will have at home, but we know that we won't be seeing each other again and most likely the community that we have here will be very hard to find again.

Tomorrow we will display our Loneliness Projects at the cafe and the rest of the week we will have teaching on "Keep the Fire Burning".
I don't know if I said this or not, but I didn't get to make my final project due to the inability to walk and I was sick, as we say it here "I have spiders in my throat and cotton in my head." I have been in bed for two weeks, therefore no film. Super sad! It was going to be my last art piece.
Okay, this is really depressing.
There, there...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww... so sad. I feel for you. But that doesn't mean I'm not excited you're coming back!

    ReplyDelete