Sunday, May 1, 2011

doneions.

Outreach is over. Tomorrow, I will fly to Norway.
We have been doing debriefing in a cabin in the hills of Austria for 3 days.
It was really delightful! This morning, we were met at our door by a cute band dressed in traditional Austrian clothes! Each May 1st they go to each house and play for the people living there! It was the most lovely surprise!
Today, we drove back to Vienna, I drove for part of the time. It was quite fun to be behind the wheel again, but quite weird to drive a 9 passenger, crapped out van in a foreign country and guessing exactly what the signs mean, but I only did the easy part in the middle on A1 the whole time.
I am ready to go home to my home away from home, but so glad for the time we had. One more month and I will be flying home to AK. Time flies when you are having fun!
So, there it is outreach behind me, we have done so many different things: a program for previously homeless men, feeding people on the street, street art and evangelism, teaching about art and prophetic, youth groups, concerts, children's program, working at a coffee house, refugee camps, and my personal favorite (trumpet noise) English Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment