Sunday, April 10, 2011

throw a beat.

Today, I:
Went to church
Did planning/practicing
Forgot to clean
Wrote a song with Alida
Took a nap for sickness prevention
Ate a yummy dinner
talk to my mama and brother
and did this...
In the last few days, I have been realizing what a silly girl I am. I love to be silly! Often I get a little carried away and come off as immature. I guess the word silly is just confusing, because it means stupid. I like to say things in weird accents, laugh my head off, dance while waiting for the metro... stuff like that. So to add to my plethora of silly tricks I want to add some beat boxing.
My inspiration comes from this...
So unexpected...
I googled how to beatbox and got this article:
How to... (I love how tos!)
It is complicated and takes way to much practice, so I don't think I will be investing the time to be good, but maybe just to be silly sometimes.
b-t-k-t-b-t-k-tt-b-b-b
And of course some fantasticness:

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see your beat boxing with all of that inspiration!I'll be waiting.I enjoyed the invisible drums too and recommend it for a laugh!Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. were those supposed to be links?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, they all work for me... click on them! don't they work?

    ReplyDelete