Friday, April 8, 2011

check check.

quick run down, hopefully I will fill in some blanks in the next bit...
Yesterday = Street evangelism for half the team, practicing music and writing for Alida and I. God really showed up on the streets, really good conversations and one salvation. We also baked some fabulous muffins for the coffee house.
Today = touring Budapest in the morning with Gabby, she is a Hungarian and office staff at the base here. She told us the history and current status of Hungary while showing us Hero's Square and a castle. It was really great to get more understand the culture and hangout with a fantastic lady. Then half the team went on a sandwich run, which means making food bags and giving them to homeless people. I had off during this time and went and laid in a windy park then found a Hungarian dinner but I hope to get to go next time. Then we met with Steve who runs a coffee house ministry where we had two 3omin sets by Blomsten aka Alida and me + Justen. It went pretty good. I will talk more about the coffee house and other ministries a bit later. This base has amazing ministries that we are able to join in with. It is a big contrast to Austria where we were planning everything on our own, a nice change. Lastly, being here is giving me a picture of what I hope for Japan. I was hoping to English lessons but now I see another way to do it... just things like that.
Pray:
We have a sick Alida and sick Ingrid, pray for healing and immunity for the rest of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment