Sunday, January 9, 2011

wonder.

The week before I left Ă…lesund, our speaker was Sue Rinaldi, I talked about her before... yesterday, I went over my notes on her week again and I was amazed at all the wonderful things she said that I had already forgotten. Some things that I needed to think about again...
TRIUMPH in your uniqueness and enjoy it.
Knowledge is dangerous unless it goes through the heart.
Keep wonder alive, capture it (wonder: to be FILLED with amazement, awe, adoration)
Be aware of a numb or hardened heart.
Art is provoking, be a friend through you art. People are independent and lonely, but they want relationship.

Sue was a great teacher, she talked but also we had discussions, creative group projects, small group encouragement, and lots of different visuals pictures and here are two videos she used.
a good source: God is love? (You can decide if who you think is right or if it is somewhere in the middle, but either way it will make you think.)
have a lovely day. mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment