Sunday, December 5, 2010

week...

Last week was creative week like I said. We were script writing and it started off kinda meh meh but I learned a lot. A really quick explanation so you can learn a little what I learned.
Ground story: often when creating a short film you have a big idea of the film but to make sure your story is clear it is important to create a ground story. This is the plot in two sentences from the beginning to the end. From there you can create the artist sides of it, add comedy, irony, create interest characters, decide if you want to start at the end and then switch to the end, the possibilities are endless.
Message: it is important to know a specific message you are trying to convey
Audience: You must know the culture, age, and personality of the specific crowd you are making your movie for. Not that others can't watch it but this helps you hit your target.

I have been craving home lately, so I really wanted to have a fantastic weekend! guess what!! I did. On Friday night I went to a youth meeting that we help out at and Alida spent the night in my room. Saturday, I went for a blizzard run and did abs with Lyndsay, walked to the Post Office to get a splendid package from the LuLu, Molly, and Moggs, hosted a tea party for Wendi, Katie, and Alida, and went to a small group sleep over at Gabby's cute little apartment. Today (Sunday) I woke up and made banana pancakes and eggs with the small group, did face masks, and had a jolly time, then I went sledding for a couple hours with Øystine and Josh (it was super nice out), and tonight we are suposed to make Christmas cards and watch Home Alone.
So it has been a jam packed weekend and I will probably be exhausted but it was way worth it.
Next week we have teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment