Tuesday, December 21, 2010

best sweaters.

Something about Norwegian sweaters really gets me, everytime I see one I get a fuzzy feeling, so I can't even describe the feeling of wearing one. I am nearly positive that I will always think that they are absolutely fantastic.
The occasion for wearing these beauts: LOCAL BARN CONCERT!
This event has done a fanastic thing, combine fabulous music with charm and a touch of Christmas feeling. AND! they did it with out singing Christmas songs! wowsa!
Here is the scoop. There is a concert in an old freezing barn each year with local talents. So you get dressed super warm and go stand in a packed out barn and listen to music. Oh and there was free coffee, gingerbread, and mandarins.
I didn't take pictures cause I just wanted to really enjoy it. :)
Other activities for the day included taking a train, Dinner at Andre's house with Alida, Hanna, and Justen and hanging out with them at the concert.
It was nice to be with people I know well for a while.
After the concert we went to Alida's friend(and now mine), Caroline's house and hung out with some girls. She has a super cute little house that is decorated perfectly, making me finally feel completely Christmas-e. finally, a Christmas filled day, now I am proud to announce I am ready!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your smiling faces and want to hug you wooly beautiful girls. The barn, music, gingerbread..etc all sound unique and festive. Love love love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT ONE. Back in the AK right now wishing you were here to spend Christmas break with!

    ReplyDelete