Saturday, December 18, 2010

be inspired.

I think over the last weeks I have been learning a lot about being inspired.

inspired |inˈspīrd|

adjective

1 of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse

(of a person) exhibiting such a creative impulse in the activity specified

2 (of air or another substance) that is breathed in

My latest inspiration is Imogen Heap, she is a musical genius of electronica/experimental. I watched her documentary on the making of her third album. Watch it if you can, very good and INSPIRING!

that is her! ----->

I love that anything can be inspiring! A little kid, a simple story, a color... it is a breathing in of some thing fabulous and then breathing out something creative! What a fabulous mind picture.

Today I need to make some Christmas letters, BIG JOB!

And then we will go to the beach and enjoy feeling small next to the vast North Sea.


merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment