Monday, December 6, 2010

Arts to the World

We are learning about "Communicating God's Love to the World Through the Arts" by Sue Rinaldi. She is a professional songwriter from London, her voice is super great to listen to (soft with a nice accent) and she is poetic. What a splendid combination.
Some questions I am left pondering...
What boxes do I put myself in? What boxes do I put others in?
What are some things that rob my creativity? Where do I find the sweet moments with God and find creativity? Am I diligent in seeking this?
What are the "festival" times in my spiritual walk?
And of course many other splendid things...

Ephesians 3:20

"The people to feel the saddest for are those who once knew what profoundness was, but who lost or became numb to the sensation of wonder." - Douglas Coupland

No comments:

Post a Comment