Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheralynn's Movie

Slow. Down. from Sadie Arneson on Vimeo.



This is a fim my friend Cheralynn Brantley made. She is super creative and loves to make wild things. So she made me wild for this video! This is a piece of art from her heart, for the same project that I made my Elijah video for. The sound was done very last minute but the rawness works, there may appear an updated version of this video sometime in the future, with studio recording. The message is basically about leaving a sweet place that you and God had, and then finding your way back.
Some may call it brilliant others too weird, but I call it "boxless" and good.

It was kinda fun to be all dolled up and crazy... it was completely freezing with the wind coming up the hill! So (funny story) after we were done I started running home and there were a ton of neighbors all out and about so I got to see quite a few wonderful facial expressions as my big hair flew behind me. Some little girls playing in the snow found some Norwegian words to give me but I couldn't understand so I just said "HI HI!" in my best Norwegian accent. :) While I kept running... I made it to the warmth safe and sound.


loves. and misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment