Monday, September 20, 2010

first video!

This is a video that I made with some help from Katie. We were hanging out and had an hour till class so I shared the vision and snapped pictures as Katie moved paint brushes on our floor. This is raw and flawed (like using a tripod and lighting), but we still like it and I hope you do to. It is a little taste of the things to come. :) We had fun and I learned a lot while making it, even though it is just a 30 second film. It is about finding peace and community here at the YWAM Base in Alesund.
Have a fabulous day. Our God is good.

4 comments:

  1. your video is private and it says i can't view it without an invite

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get back from Sweden I'll fix it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works now, Sadie, and it's so cool! You are so very creative in expressing your heart. You and Katie made a good team! I think God placed you on the video team, or whatever it's called, because that's where your gifts will be utilized to the fullest! Awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete