Saturday, September 18, 2010

fim. sweden. food.

 

 

Yesterday, I had my first track meeting. :) It went pretty good. I got to look at all the equipment, it is quite lovely! The film room is super great (pictures will come), it has a couch and three desks with HUGE macs :)!!!!
After meeting we had free time and I had nothing to do so... me and Katie made a little stop motion film, this is a picture of her helping me. I am having a bunch of problems with editing it but as soon as I get it all figured out I will put it up for your viewing pleasure!
On Tuesday, we head to Sweden for a big Scandinavian YWAM gathering to celebrate 50 years of being in operation! I am super excited, but I have no idea of what I am doing, so when I get back I'll tell you all about it.
food. So pretty much all that Norwegians eat is bread... we have the same meal three times a day, breakfast, lunch, and then supper. There is thick bread, mild cheeses, jam, peanut butter (but that is only for the Americans), Nugati(like nutella), tomatos, cucumbers, red peppers, cereals, and some salami.
Coffee and Tea are ever present.
Then at DINNER, we have a hot yummy meal like rice and chili, pizza, mushroom soup... ALWAYS wonderful. :)
I also like to walk down the hill to a little store that sells chocolate! yummmmy.
mucho loves.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Is there such a thing as the "freshman 40" in Norway????? :) You do enough hiking/walking to counter the chocolate though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The chocolate is like $4 a bar so that pretty much prevents me from eating much of it. :)

    ReplyDelete